For 30 years from our beautiful setting in Hungerford, Berkshire, we have been producing bespoke, handmade Bookcases, Studies, Libraries and Wardrobes.
We design, make and finish every component of your bookcase ourselves. The finished units are delivered direct to your home and installed by our trained and experienced fitters.
From the smallest alcove bookcase to a large library or fitted Study, our furniture is made to the highest standard using traditional methods and quality materials.
We operate in a very traditional way, employing local craftsmen, with high skill levels and using the services of local businesses wherever possible. We have a very personal 'name-not-number' customer service to ensure every aspect of your requirement is understood and accommodated.
Furniture from The Hungerford Bookcase Company either fully fitted or freestanding will provide beauty, quality and versatile storage for any room in your home.
- British Manufacture - made in and delivered from our own UK workshops.
- All timber products are sourced from certified FSC suppliers.
- Handmade units using traditional methods.
- Units designed to provide maximum use of space.
- Truly made to measure bespoke – we don’t make standard components fit!
- Natural wood or painted finishes – only water based paints and lacquers are used.
Bespoke fitted and freestanding bookcases, libraries, studies and wardrobes. Designed and built to your specification either painted or in real wood.